Try this recipe with our Garlic Olive Oil!
- 5 tomatoes
- 1 little cucumber
- ½ green pepper
- 1 onion, and a garlic teeth
- Water, Olive Oil, Vinegar and Salt
- Chop tomatoes, cucumber, onion and pepper (reserve a bit of onion, pepper and cucumber and chop them finely to serve as a side dish).
- Place them all together in the blender,add the garlic and shred.
- Add 1/2 cup of water, oil, vinegar and salt to taste and mash again.
- If you like gazpacho as a cold drink strain the mixture and serve, but if you like gazpacho as a soup to be taken with a spoon, just don’t do it.
- Accompanies the summer gazpacho garnished with chives, cucumber and pepper.
- Add some Extra Virgin Olive Oil to take gazpacho if it isn’t just made and it will be like it would be