- 10-12 cups mixed salad greens, washed and dried
- 3/4 cup walnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 2 Tbsp High Country Pomegranate Balsamic
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup High Country Roasted French Walnut Oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
To prepare the vinaigrette, place the minced shallot, High Country Pomegranate Balsamic and lemon juice in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in the High Country Roasted Walnut Oil, then season to taste with salt and pepper. Place salad greens in a large bowl and toss with the vinaigrette. Add half the walnuts and toss. Sprinkle remaining walnuts over the salad as a garnish.