Who loves holiday ham seasoned with OLIVE OIL? We do! This delicious and easy recipe by diybudgetgirl.com is perfect for those who are busy with family activities during the holiday season. It only takes 10 minutes of prep time and the pressure cooker does the rest! If you want to enhance the butter flavor of this recipe, then try our Butter Flavor Fused Olive Oil!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter (or coconut oil)
- 2-3 lb ham (presliced is perfectly fine)
- 3 cups Simply Apple
- 1 apple, cored and quartered
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- In a pressure cooker, heat the oil and butter on “brown.” Place the ham in the cooker and add Simply Apple, salt, apple slices, and allspice. Lock the lid and cook on “high” for 65 minutes.
- Let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes before doing a quick release.
- Remove and let sit for 10 minutes under aluminum foil.
Photo and Recipe by: diybudgetgirl.com