A delicious mean that is not only fresh and healthy, but can also be made quickly for those on the go!
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, parsley, sugar, garlic, salt, and pepper until well combined. Pour over tomatoes on onions.
- Using a spatula, stir tomatoes and onions until well coated with vinaigrette.
- 1 head of Romaine lettuce, shredded
- 2 apples, chopped
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped or whole
- ½ cup feta cheese
- 1 head bib or green leaf lettuce, washed and torn into medium pieces
- Rinse tomatoes well and cut in half. Place in a medium bowl along with diced red onion.
- Place lettuce in a large bowl. Pour marinated tomatoes on top and toss several times to combine. Serve.