- 1-1/2 pounds broccoli florets
- 3 Tbsp High Country Eureka Lemon EVOO
- 1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 3 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and freshly ground pepper
Fill a large pot halfway with water. Cover and bring water to a boil over high heat. Salt the water and add broccoli. Boil the broccoli until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. While the broccoli is cooking, toast the breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese in the butter, about 3-5 minutes. Drain the broccoli florets, transfer to a large bowl and toss with the High Country Lemon EVOO to coat. Pour breadcrumb mixture over broccoli and serve immediately.